Position: Full time office manager.
About the Role: This role is perfect for someone who is looking to work long term within our company and grow with us.
- managing our office
- incoming and outgoing communications via phone and email
- assisting trade and retail clients visiting our office
- processing online and phone orders
- creating work orders
- liaising with clients, trade representatives, fabric reps etc.
- creating and implementing systems
- updating our website and backend
- and other general administrative tasks
Requirements: A dynamic, confident and committed individual, who is driven and hardworking, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
Must have an eye for detail, be organized and able to work well alongside other team members and clients.
- Social media savvy
- Great with SketchUp and Excel
- Background in Interior Design / fabrics / furniture or upholstery
- Graphic or marketing skills
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Shopify experience
- Canva experience
This position will be based from our Caulfield Head office.
If this sounds like the right position for you (or someone you may know.) We'd love to hear from you!
Please send through a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com (Email Subject: Office Manager Position.)